Kirkcaldy Farmers Market
*Kirkcaldy Market 25th March open as normal but due to high winds forecast traders will be selling from their vehicles open from 9 -1pm.*
Last Saturday of every month 9am - 1pm (except December)
Town Square is where you will find us a lovely location to stroll around the stalls.
Kirkcaldy market has grown over the year with many new stallholders and loyal customers reguarly attend. If you haqve not been to the market you would be very surprised whats on offer, with fresh smoked smokies and a great selection of fresh fish Iain Spink has to be your first stop, then with Chicken, Pork, Beef, Lamb, and Water Buffalo this offers as great choice if you rather have Game then in season now Pheasant will shortly be available and of course Venison is always available.
Then its cheese! you can get no more local than this great Cheddars, Arran Cheese have a huge selection. Preserves, Fresh Vegetables, Home Baking, fresh Eggs and much more, there is something for everyone in a beautiful square with seating so why not visit.
Producers with stalls at this market:
(NB. Not all producers will attend every monthly market)
Meat, Fish & Dairy
- Brewsters (Scotland) Ltd, Dawn Dark
- Arran's Cheese Shop, Gordon Stewart
- Arbroath Smokies, Iain Spink
- The Buffalo Farm, Steven Mitchell
- Dalachy Beef & Lamb, Tom Inglis
- Puddledub Pork, Tom Mitchell
- Seriously Good Venison, Vikki Banks
Fruit & Vegetables
Preserves & Beverages
Baking & Confectionery
Plants & Flowers
- Meadowsweet Organics, Rosy Mclean
- Caurnie Soaps, Jim Little
- Kirriemuir Briquette & Boutique Log Company, Mark Petrie
- Guy Wade, Screaming Peacock