Kirkcaldy Farmers Market
Next market Saturday 30th November, get your Christmas order in come and see an extra large market which offers many ideas for Christmas.
Please Note: our Kirkcaldy Christmas Market will be held on Sunday 22nd December not on the last Saturday of the month.
Town Square is where you will find us a lovely location to stroll around the stalls.
Kirkcaldy market has grown over the year with many new stallholders and loyal customers reguarly attend. If you haqve not been to the market you would be very surprised whats on offer, with fresh smoked smokies and a great selection of fresh fish iain Spink has to be your first stop, then with Chicken, Pork, Beef, Lamb, and Water Buffalo this offers as great choice if you rather have Game then in season now Pheasant will shortly be available and of course Venison is always available. Then its cheese! what a selection St Andrews Farmhouse Cheese you can get no more local than this great Cheddars, then Arran Cheese again huge selection. Preserves, Fresh Vegetables, Home Baking, fresh Eggs and even Logs and Kindling for those winter fires and much more, there is something for everyone in a beautiful square with seating so why not visit.
Producers with stalls at this market:
(NB. Not all producers will attend every monthly market)
Meat, Fish & Dairy
- Hilton Wild Boar, Andrew Johnston
- Brewsters (Scotland) Ltd, Dawn Dark
- Arran's Cheese Shop, Gordon Stewart
- Arbroath Smokies, Iain Spink
- St Andrews Farmhouse Cheese , Jane Stewart
- Nelson's of Culross, Ryan Nelson
- The Buffalo Farm, Steven Mitchell
- Dalachy Beef & Lamb, Tom Inglis
- Puddledub Pork, Tom Mitchell
- Seriously Good Venison, Vikki Banks
Fruit & Vegetables
- West Park Nursery, John Reid & Sons
Preserves & Beverages
- Knowehead Products, Barry Batchelor
- St Andrews Brewing Company, Bob Phaff
- Trotter's Independent Condiments, Byam Trotter
- Miss IntegriTea , Cindy Ledgerwood
- Spencerfield Spirit Company, Hattie Nicol
Baking & Confectionery
- The Occasional Cake Company, Lesley Duncan
- Achray Baking, Liz Maxwell
- Suzanne Branan, Rainbow Organic Chocolates
- The Ochil Fudge Pantry, Susan Fleming
Plants & Flowers
- Alex Butter Landscape, Alex Butter Landscaping