Kirkcaldy Farmers Market
Come and celebrate our amazing fruit grown in Fife.
"FRUIT FESTIVAL" and celebration of 15 years of trading for Fife Farmers Market at Kirkcaldy.
Saturday 29th August 9 - 1pm
Strawberry Teas available
Cookery demonstration by Christopher Trotter 10 - 12pm
Town Square is where you will find us a lovely location to stroll around the stalls.
Kirkcaldy market has grown over the year with many new stallholders and loyal customers reguarly attend. If you haqve not been to the market you would be very surprised whats on offer, with fresh smoked smokies and a great selection of fresh fish Iain Spink has to be your first stop, then with Chicken, Pork, Beef, Lamb, and Water Buffalo this offers as great choice if you rather have Game then in season now Pheasant will shortly be available and of course Venison is always available.
Then its cheese! what a selection St Andrews Farmhouse Cheese you can get no more local than this great Cheddars, then Arran Cheese again huge selection. Preserves, Fresh Vegetables, Home Baking, fresh Eggs and much more, there is something for everyone in a beautiful square with seating so why not visit.
Producers with stalls at this market:
(NB. Not all producers will attend every monthly market)
Meat, Fish & Dairy
- Brewsters (Scotland) Ltd, Dawn Dark
- Arran's Cheese Shop, Gordon Stewart
- Arbroath Smokies, Iain Spink
- St Andrews Farmhouse Cheese , Jane Stewart
- The Buffalo Farm, Steven Mitchell
- Dalachy Beef & Lamb, Tom Inglis
- Puddledub Pork, Tom Mitchell
- Seriously Good Venison, Vikki Banks
Fruit & Vegetables
Preserves & Beverages
- Spice of Fife, Alan Stenhouse
- Knowehead Products, Barry Batchelor
- Trotter's Independent Condiments, Byam Trotter
- St Andrews Brewing Company, St Andrews Brewing
- , Strathearn Distillery
Baking & Confectionery
Plants & Flowers
- No producers in this category as yet.