St. Andrews Farmers’ Market 9 - 1pm
No Market at St Andrews in January back 1st saturday in February.
The last cooking demonstrations in 2014 by Head Chef Martin Hollis from the Old Course Hotel is on Saturday 1st November he will return in the spring 2015.
St Andrews is a busy market with up to 30 stallholders attending each month, there is a wide choice of produce on show. Later this year we will return with our Pop up Restaurant offering our customers the opportunity to eat before buy or just come for a social visit and enjoy some refreshments.
Producers with stalls at this market:
(NB. Not all producers will attend every monthly market)
Meat, Fish & Dairy
- Brewsters (Scotland) Ltd, Dawn Dark
- Arran's Cheese Shop, Gordon Stewart
- Arbroath Smokies, Iain Spink
- St Andrews Farmhouse Cheese , Jane Stewart
- Balhelvie Farm, Jennifer Wilson
- The Wee Pie Company, Rose Martin
- The Buffalo Farm, Steven Mitchell
- Puddledub Pork, Tom Mitchell
- Seriously Good Venison, Vikki Banks
Fruit & Vegetables
Preserves & Beverages
- Knowehead Products, Barry Batchelor
- Chillilicious, Patricia & Stacey Galfskiy
- St Andrews Brewing Company, St Andrews Brewing
- , Strathearn Distillery
Baking & Confectionery
- Auchtermuchty Cake Company, Catherine Baker
- The Cocoa Tree Shop, Sophie
- The Ochil Fudge Pantry, Susan Fleming
Plants & Flowers
- No producers in this category as yet.
- Supernature, Christopher Mann
- Nicattos, David Nicoll
- Caurnie Soaps, Jim Little
- Kirriemuir Briquettes Co Ltd, Mark Petrie
- Olives & Thingz, Toni Benacci