Kirkcaldy Farmers Market
Last Saturday of every month 9am - 1pm
Town Square is where you will find us a lovely location to stroll around the stalls.
Kirkcaldy market has grown over the year with many new stallholders and loyal customers reguarly attend. If you have not been to the market you would be very surprised whats on offer, with fresh smoked smokies and a great selection of fresh fish Iain Spink has to be your first stop, then with Chicken, Pork, Beef, Lamb, and much more this offers as great choice.
Then its cheese! you can get no more local than this great Cheddars, Arran Cheese have a huge selection. Preserves, Fresh Vegetables, Home Baking, fresh Eggs and much more, there is something for everyone in a beautiful square with seating so why not visit.
Producers with stalls at this market:
(NB. Not all producers will attend every monthly market)
Meat, Fish & Dairy
- Brewsters (Scotland) Ltd, Dawn Dark
- Arran's Cheese Shop, Gordon Stewart
- Arbroath Smokies, Iain Spink
- Good-Life Farming, Jim Steel
- Homemade Pies, The Little Bakery
- Dalachy Beef & Lamb, Tom Inglis
- Puddledub Pork, Tom Mitchell
Fruit & Vegetables
Preserves & Beverages
- Knowehead Products, Barry Batchelor
- Gorse Gin , Lundin Distilling Company Ltd
- St Andrews Brewing Company, St Andrews Brewing
Baking & Confectionery
Plants & Flowers
- Meadowsweet Organics, Rosy Mclean